There are numerous justifications for considering travel insurance. Although it is not required, several nations require proof that a passenger has travel medical insurance before granting entrance.
There are many reasons to have travel insurance while in Dubai. Some of the reasons are:
- To have financial protection in case of an emergency.
- To be covered for unexpected expenses, such as a missed flight or a cancelled hotel reservation.
- To have coverage in case of an accident or illness while travelling.
- To be protected against theft or loss of personal belongings.
- To have peace of mind knowing that you are covered in case of any unforeseen circumstances.