Attestation Service in Dubai
Your personal documents or business documents must be attested in order to apply for a job in Dubai, start a business, or complete other legal processes.
You might not have the time to endure the long and tedious process because it can be difficult and time-consuming. But since we walk you through the process, you may put all your concerns to rest. At Habibi Ganesh Attestation Service, our knowledgeable and accommodating staff is always available to help.
We are committed to providing convenient and completely hassle-free consumer services to our valued clients.
Attestation of Official Documents, Certificates and Commercial Invoices
Individual Affairs Documents
Includes but not limited to: educational documents (certificate & transcripts are treated as two different documents) ● birth certificates ● death certificate ● medical reports ● good conduct certificate ● marriage certificate, court ● issued certificates ● power of attorney of personal nature ● to may it concern letters ● employment contract ● employment offer ● bank statements ● personal tax certificate ● etc.
Includes but not limited to: contract or agreement ● commercial registration ● appointment of a manager or a director ● minutes of meeting of board of directors or partners ● company change of name ● brand registration ● distribution agreement ● corporate insurance certificate ● corporate tax certificate ● board of directors decision ● trade license ● partnership or shareholder certificate ● annexes and appendices in commercial documents ● memorandums ● company closures ● company branch registration ● bankruptcy documents ● financial statement ● product registration ● patent registration or waiver ● trademark registration ● power of attorney of commercial nature ● general power of attorney ● signature document ● end ● user certificate ● tax certificate ● completion certificate ● any other document of commercial nature.
Commercial contracts or agreements may be considered as multiple documents based on its content.
If you have any doubts, click here and reach us.
Instruction to be considered:
For documents issued inside the UAE:
- Original document must be attested by the governing government entity except for digital documents issued by a government entity or documents attested electronically.
- Apply for attestation in the UAE .
- Include the original document. If the document is digital or electronically attested, include a copy of it.
- Document can then be attested by one of our embassies or missions abroad by applying for attestation on our online channels.
For documents issued outside the UAE:
- Original document must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country.
- Document can then be attested by one of UAE’s Embassy or Consulate in issuing country by applying though MoFAIC.
- Documents must be attested in the UAE by applying for attestation in the UAE. Please include the original attested document.