Canada Immigration Services
The top Canada immigration consulting firm in Dubai, Middle East, is Habibi Ganesh, which also has partners in Canada and India. Key Global Immigration, an authorised immigration consultancy, while servicing clients from all over the world. The consultant is always willing to go above and above to help candidates realise their immigration to Canada ambitions. It handles all facets of immigration, including LMIA-supported work permits, valid job offers (also known as arranged employment offers, or AEOs), and employer-driven immigration programmes.
Canada Immigration Eligibility
- The general eligibility criteria for Canada immigration 2022 are mentioned below —
- Age: Candidates between the ages of 18 and 35 receive the most points.
- Qualification : Class 12 (minimum). It’s crucial to remember that applicants with strong academic records and credentials receive the highest CRS scores on the Educational Credential Assessment. Before approving a visa application, all academic credentials are checked.
- Language Proficiency: English language proficiency is a requirement for applicants. A high IELTS score ensures higher CRS points in the Express Entry pool.
- Relevant Work Experience: Candidates are more likely to earn high CRS points if they have a strong job history. Work experience certificates from prior employers or organisations in the relevant field attest to the candidate’s training and solid knowledge of the relevant field and industry.
- Good Health: Candidates who are in good health and have clear records (or no active criminal cases) will score well on the CRS.
Student Visa from Dubai Application Process
Before travelling to Canada, you can apply for a student visa, or you can do so after you are there. While you are at the Entry port, you can even apply for a student visa.
Canadian student visa requirements
- A valid passport
- Attested copies of 10th, 12th, and Degree certificates
- Academic references – 2
- Employer references – 2
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- Certificates of extracurricular achievements
- An acceptance letter from your education institution
- Proof of payment
- Proof of financial funds
- Passport size photographs
- Study Permit and visa
- English Proficiency
First, you need an IELTS overall score of 6.0 in order to submit an application for a student visa to Canada. Please be aware that the IELTS requirements for various undergraduate and graduate programmes at Canadian universities vary.